19 Jul Masks back on please!
From midnight tonight, we'll be back in masks at The Chiropractic Domain.
'This is not a lockdown': SA Police Commissioner Grant Stevens
"We talking about level 4 restrictions. This is not a lockdown. But there are significant restrictions on public activities within our community."
- Face masks for all high-risk settings
- Non-essential retail closed
- One person per four square metres
- Outdoor dining only
- No communal consumption facilities
- Seated food and beverage consumption only
- Indoor fitness facilities closed
- No team or contact club sport
We will continue to keep the clinic clean and sanitised for you, so that it is as safe as possible for you to continue to access chiropractic care.
Although indoor gyms are closed, keep up with your exercise and stretches!
An email will be coming out to patients during the week some ideas for at home work-outs and stretches for all levels of fitness.