13 Jan Living with Community Covid
Since the South Australian borders open and we are now all living with Covid spreading in the community, it has felt like a big shift in attitude, but there has not been a big shift in the public health advice, so we want to assure you that we will continue our Covid-Safe measures until advice changes.
This means that;
- masks are required for all patients over the age of 12 while inside The Chiropractic Domain (unless you have a medical exception)
- QR code check-ins are required upon arrival
- please continue to hand wash or sanitise
- Staff temperature checks are done frequently
- Dr Paula wears a respirator while you’re in the smaller office with her
- All staff wear masks at all times in the building
- Adjusting tables are cleaned between each patient
- Regular sanitising of shared areas, pens and equipment is still occurring.
If you are unwell and have been a close contact of someone with Covid, please do not attend the practice and contact SA Health for guidance on testing and quarantining.
If you are unwell, but have tested negative to Covid-19, and have advice from SA Health that you do not need to isolate, please give us a call to arrange your appointment to be moved to a quiet time of day, away from others who may otherwise be concerned.
We will continue to follow the SA Government advice as it is updated and are grateful to be able to support your health and wellbeing throughout this pandemic.