Allied Health Industry > Chiropractic > Reception & Administration > Chiropractic Assistant
Adelaide > Goodwood
- Casual position. $26.36 – $28.52 per hour including 25% casual loading.
- Plus superannuation at the statutory rate (currently 9.5%).
- 13.5 – 18 hours per week.
- Reception and administration role
- Greeting patients as they arrive
- Answering the phone and emails
- Brief child-minding tasks
- Assisting the chiropractor as they require
- Making courtesy phone calls
- Requires excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Interact with persons of all ages and help them find improvement in their life with chiropractic wellness care.
The Chiropractic Domain is owned and operated by Dr Paula Stacey-Thomas and has operated since 1998 in Goodwood. Our mission is to provide an exceptional health service in a caring environment. We are a small team of passionate women who aim to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all our patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Our values are honesty, integrity, kindness, and passion and our training and our practice culture is centred around these values.
- You embody our values or honesty, integrity, kindness, and passion.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker.
- You are open to learning about chiropractic, and you may already see a chiropractor for wellness benefits.
- You enjoy working with a diverse group of people.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You a quick learner but know when to ask for help.
- You want to work weekdays and do not mind working split shifts.
- You’re available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Your time is flexible, and you can step in to support the team if needed.
- You are punctual and a raring to go by the time the shift starts
- You are great with kids and don’t mind holding babies from time-to-time when parents are being adjusted
About the Role
The role of Chiropractic assistant is varied. It includes reception tasks, administration tasks, basic cleaning and tidying to prepare our environment and keep it sanitised, particularly during Covid-19. and being confident talking about chiropractic and the benefits it can provide. All on-the-job training is provided, but a history of at least 5 years in customer service or retail, or 1-2 years’ experience in health/allied health practices will be favoured. The clinic is also used by a naturopath, so you will be asked to greet their clients and help answer their questions when needed, however this will not be part of your primary role.
Availability and Hours
The role is approximately 13.5 – 18 hours per week depending on how many patients are booked outside of our advertised hours and how much administration needs to be completed that week.
You must be available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons ongoingly. The clinic is closed on public holidays and weekends, but during shortened weeks, availability on a Tuesday or Thursday morning may also be required. When illness arises, the flexibility to work on other days is appreciated.
Training will begin as soon as possible, and your full workload will begin from April 26th.
- Discounted price on wellness products sold at the clinic, including Archies thongs.
- Free/gap-free chiropractic care for you.
- Wonderful patients who make our jobs joyful.
- Occasional baby snuggles.
How to apply
- We encourage you to consider whether this role is right for you by carefully reading the job description in full, particularly the values.
- Address your cover letter to Dr Paula Stacey-Thomas
- Click the “apply” button below to fill out our recruitment questionnaire and upload your resume and cover letter.
- All applications must be submitted in this way and must be submitted by 6am on Thursday the 1st of April.