28 May Covid Caution at the Chiro Domain
No Symptoms & No Melbourne Visits.
For most of our patients, nothing is changing. If you haven't been to greater Melbourne and you don't have any symptoms, please book and attend as normal.
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser when entering The Chiropractic Domain
- Use the QR Code inside to check in at The Chiropractic Domain
- Please maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others while inside the building.
- To help maintain distance, please do not bring other visitors with you if you can avoid it.
Of course, being adjusted means that that distance can't be maintained between you and Dr Paula, so please let us know if you would prefer a mask be worn during your appointment.
We will continue to follow the health advice from the government to ensure your safety and keep our state open.
If you have concerns about coming to your appointment, please call us so that we can support you in keeping your spine aligned and your body functioning well to help maintain your health and wellbeing.
You Have Symptoms, But No Melbourne Visits.
If you have the following symptoms please get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result. Please call us to let us know and reschedule following your negative test result.
- dry cough
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- chest pressure
If you are symptomatic, but received a negative result, please speaks to us so that we can schedule your appointment for a quiet period in our day. Please wear a mask and we will too. Though Covid-19 is well controlled in South Australia, if Dr Paula gets even a sniffly nose, we'd have to close until she returns a negative Covid-19 result, so following these steps keeps us adjusting and supporting our clinic community.
You've been in greater Melbourne or Bendigo
If you have been in Victoria since May 20th 2021 please;
- Please do not enter.
- Follow the restrictions at www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/restrictions-and-responsibilities/travel-restrictions
- Give us a call to reschedule your appointment for after your quarantine period.