Remedial Massage is offered at our Goodwood location with Hugh.
This is what ‘Better Health Channel’ says about Remedial Massage
“Benefits of massage
One of the immediate benefits of massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage prompts the release of endorphins – the brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing. Levels of stress hormones, such as adrenalin, cortisol and norepinephrine, are also reduced. Studies indicate that high levels of stress hormones impair the immune system.
Some of the physical benefits of massage include:
• reduced muscle tension
• improved circulation
• stimulation of the lymphatic system
• reduction of stress hormones
• increased joint mobility and flexibility
• improved skin tone
• improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
• heightened mental alertness
• reduced anxiety and depression”
Read more at: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/massageBook Now