Chiropractic Assistant – Mt Gambier
The Chiropractic Domain – Mt Gambier is seeking a motivated, tech savvy individual to join our dynamic team.
The position is for 15+ hours a week, with potentially more in the future.
The candidate will
- Have impeccable presentation
- Have exemplary communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Be experienced and confident using Microsoft Office Suite
- Be tech savvy and use iPads and Windows PCs with ease
- Show good initiative
- Have a level of understanding or openness to Chiropractic in overall healthcare
- Reliable and accountable to work with little supervision
- Confident in a busy environment
- Adhere to our teams’ core values; Honesty, Passion, Integrity, Kindness, Care, Respect
A Chiropractic Assistants role is varied; it includes:
- Reception duties
- Understanding Chiropractic and health concepts to support the Chiropractor and the recommendation they make to patients
- Following up with patients with respect to their care recommendations
- Being confident in multi-tasking in a busy environment
- Administration and filing duties
- Cleaning and caring for the aesthetics of the clinic
- Caring for Children during a shift when their carers are with the Chiropractor
- Reporting on income, number trends and KPIs
Experience with Frontdesk Practice Management software is preferred, but not necessary.
School leavers and tertiary students will be considered, but only with relevant work experience in either healthcare or customer service.
Training will be provided in our Adelaide clinic, as well as in Mt Gambier
If you have the required attributes please submit your resume and cover letter to by no later than 5 pm on Wednesday the 4th of April 2018.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org